Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July is gone


It's crazy.  I can't believe that July is over all ready.  We had a few adventures.  Well Jared did anyway.=)  He got to go to Indianapolis from July 19th-24th for a convention for work.  He didn't find a lot to do there since everything closed at 5 p.m.  He did get to see a cool zoo and went to a farmer's market.  He was slightly delayed in returning since his plane from Indianapolis was delayed and he missed his plane from Chicago to SLC.  Spending 13+ hours in O'Hare  wasn't a great joy but he finally made it home.  Alec was excited to see him and I admit I was rather pleased he was back with our family.=)  Alec and I stayed with my dad and mom while Jared was away.  Alec loved hangin' with his cousins and playing.  The morning Jared was coming home my dad asked Alec "Where's daddy?"  and Alec said "Dad runaway."  So it was definitely good Jared got back when he did.
Cute Penguins swimming at the Indianapolis Zoo.
Funky furniture at the Indianapolis Airport

Finding out how comfy dad is after his absence.=) 

We are officially on single-digit weeks in getting this little girl here.  Here's the 32 week shot of the belly:
I'm getting really excited to meet this little person.  Alec is starting to catch on a little more.  He'll come tickle my tummy and say that he's tickling 'baby sister'.  After he tickles he'll ask "Is she laughing?"  Good times.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Daddy runned away, huh? Good thing he found his way back! Loved the lounging photo! Luv ya!