Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4th of July and Other Things


We were able to go to the festivities in Huntington for the 4th.  Lots of fun to hang out with the fam.   Alec absolutely loved the fireworks!  He had a good time at the parade too-what we got there for anyway.=)
We went to the park to see some of the entertainment since a lot of the Durrant clan was involved.  The wait was a little longer than we anticipated and Jared and Alec were wearing almost identical looks of joy.  I had to capture the moment.  Thankfully things picked up and things got happier as the day went on.=)

Here is the latest prego pic:


28 weeks and counting.  Obviously getting bigger in other areas as well.  Have to watch that.=)  I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and things are continuing to go well.  Hopefully things will continue to be uneventful.  I can't believe how fast the summer is flying.  It's crazy.  September is definitely creeping closer.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What a cute crew! (Hey, did you know your bump is getting bigger? Just thought I'd let you know!) :-)