Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Updates

Yes, there will be a time when there are not 2 months between posts.  I can't promise when but someday.=)


We are now settled in Price in a cute 2-bedroom house we're renting.  Alec loves playing in the yard, especially the dirt-as you can see.=)

And needless to say I am blossoming.  We found out we are adding a little girl to our family.  I was totally expecting a boy, so finding out differently was a bit of a surprise-at least for me.  Jared kept saying we were having a girl so he wasn't terribly shocked.=)  

20 weeks

24 weeks

Alec still hasn't fully grasped the idea of a 'baby' but we're getting there.=)

Jared is enjoying his job and we really like being back in Price.  Things have been a bit topsy-turvy for us and having some stability is quite nice.

2 comments:

Trista said...

Congrats on getting a bit settled! (Ah, what would that be like?) Good luck with your pregnancy...sounds like you and Rikki are due pretty close together. I hope all continues to go well!

Brian L. Sorensen said...

Dad's know. I called all three of ours...