August is gone now too. Crazy. We had a lot of good times. We hung out with Jared's fam from Aug. 6-8. It was a lot of fun. Here's some fun we had at Hogle Zoo.
Alec has a ways to go before his hand matches the gorilla's.
Alec has loved being outside whether it be in the rain or helping out in the yard. He definitely takes after his Dad in that department. We took a little road trip to Manti for an outing before the baby gets here. Alec loved looking at the temple and checking out the grounds. He was a bit put out that we couldn't go inside.=)
And here is the 36 week pic of me and the little lady. I have to admit I hope there isn't a 40 week pic.=) I would much rather have a picture of her in my arms at that point.=) We are getting more ready and excited for her arrival.
I hope that everyone has had as enjoyable of a summer as we have.





3 comments:
I love the picture of Alec mowing the lawn with Jared. Fun stuff! I hope you go into labor right after you see Scarlet Pimpernel!
What an update! Love the pictures! You have a beautiful family!
Hey Sharol! I'm so happy for you guys and that Moira and Alec are doing so well! I keep on forgetting to put you guys on my blog list, so this was my way of reminding myself, lol.
Post a Comment