Our holidays were awesome. We spent Christmas with Jared's family. It was a lot of fun to watch Alec rip presents open. He did quite well and wanted to help other people open their presents, too.=) It's fun how the magic of Christmas is magnified by having a little boy around who loves to discover new things and be so happy. Seeing things from his perspective is quite refreshing.
We were able to go down to Huntington for New Year's and hang out with my family. It was fun hanging out with my parents, brothers and sisters and Alec loved getting to know and play with his cousins.
I was able to get a better understanding of Elder Holland's talk he gave last conference. My family definitely had the ministering of angels in our lives during this holiday season, earthly and divine. I'm grateful that my testimony had a greater chance to grow and that I came to know my Savior a little bit better.
I'm glad that the New Year seems so bright. Hope is a very good thing.=)





2 comments:
What - No pictures of moi?? J.K. Gotta love your little man.
I loved that talk too! Christmas is definately so fun with kids, especially when they're little and get excited over everything no matter how small. Anne got a 3 dollar puzzle that she thought was the best thing that ever happened to her. Hope everything is going good!
Post a Comment