Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blogging

So since it's been nearly 3 months since I started this thing, I decided I should perchance write something.  I have vowed to have one of my sisters-in-law teach me the finer points of this blogging stuff.

The Christmas season is descending upon us and we're really excited.  Christmas is always fun and even more fun when you have a little one to cause chaos and confusion.  

Even though this year has been kind of rough, we have so many things to be thankful for.  Good health, a sweet little boy to make us laugh and giggle.  Our families are so awesome and so supportive.  I don't think we could have been blessed with better people to be related to.

I hope that everything will be great for everyone this Holiday Season.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

Kellan and Rikki-Leigh said...

Oooo! Do I get a prize for being the first to comment? Love the family picture! You guys look great! And Alec's home boy pic is hilarious!